THE LEADING NON-COMBUSTIBLE , DEEMED TO SATISFY COMPOSITE CLADDING PANEL, TESTED TO AS1530.1
Manufactured by Fairview; Vitracore Generation 2 (G2) is deemed non-combustible when tested to AS1530.1 and compliant with Clause C1.12 part (f) as per the requirements as set out by the BCA.
Visually, Vitracore G2 is the same as traditional composite panel; but what makes it different is the technology of the core, which is constructed from a 100% aluminium structure rather than combustible material – making it one of the most resilient nonflammable cladding solutions.
It is the same to fabricate and install as traditional ACP, and utilises the PPG coating system; thus is available in the same extensive colour range as Vitrabond.
The technology of the core also allows continual production; providing an exceptionally consistent and cost effective product. This high performance nonflammable cladding panel is ideal for all façade and soffit applications; providing the decisive solution to high demands and requirements.
The benefits of Vitracore G2 include its high mechanical properties and simple fabrication. The outstanding surface flatness of Vitracore is enhanced with a high quality PVDF coating system, which provides optimum resistance to weather and industrial pollutants in an unlimited range of colours, or a selection of natural finishes.
Vitracore G2 can be easily and accurately installed by a pre-made cassette system, requires minimal maintenance and comes with a 15 year warranty.
- Deemed Non-Combustible by the BCA
- Tested to AS1530.1 & AS1530.3 and compliant with C1.12
- Weatherproofed to BCA Clause FP1.4
- Highly effective for infrastructure projects eg, hospitals and schools
- Cost effective, large stock holdings and short lead times
- Visually the same as traditional ACP
- Imitations available such as corten
- Core technology allows for continual production
- Available in a wide range of finishes including: solid & metallic, natural zinc, special effects colours, imitation stone, timber, corten and copper.
- Concealed fixing
- 15 year warranty
Printer accuracy is subject to the calibration of your monitor and printer limitations. For exact colours, please request an actual sample.