Fairview will be hosting both SafeClad Awareness and SafeClad Assessment sessions in Falls Creek, Wednesday 24 October. Purchase tickets for these events here SafeClad training programs aim to assist our industry
Fairview will be hosting both SafeClad Awareness and SafeClad Assessment sessions in Falls Creek, Wednesday 24 October.
SafeClad training programs aim to assist our industry in addressing the challenging issues with combustible façades. Our team at Fairview have worked with Master Builders consulting on the development of the new SafeClad training programs to create the industry’s first accreditation service for Aluminium Panel installers.
3 Formal CPD Points (3 hours)
The 3 hour session, is for commercial builders, developers, project managers, architects and engineers who are engaged in construction projects where aluminium-based cladding is, or may be, installed.
After completing the course attendees will be able to:
• Apply knowledge of the current BCA to a compliant wall build-up
• Identify a compliant wall build-up according to the BCA
• Define the correct testing standard for ACP cladding product
• Analyse the correct installation processes required for a compliant wall build-up
7 Formal CPD Points (3 hours)
this 1 day program is open to installers or subcontractors who are currently working with aluminium cladding panels and will take place in a simulated environment observed by an MBA Assessor. There will also be written knowledge questions.
The course will test the following:
• Knowledge and practical application when installing aluminium cladding panels
• How to ensure the installation of a fully compliant wall build-up
If you have any trouble finding the location, please contact Ben Mitchell on 0409 502 406
(Wednesday) 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
QT Falls Creek
17 Bongon High Plains Rd Falls Creek VIC 3699