Our business is growing and we are looking to recruit a motivated and dedicated person to join our close working Finance Team.
- Based in Lithgow.
- Full time position
- Great career in Construction/ Architectural industry
- Coordinating the preparation and provision of monthly profit & loss, balance sheet & reporting. Assist the CFO with the compilation of additional quarterly/annual management and financial reporting.
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS/IAS/Payroll tax/FBT
- Assist CFO with cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Develop policies and procedures
- Oversee, prepare and post journals in the accounting system for month end accruals, classifications corrections, cost allocations and banking transactions.
- Maintain firm control of inventory management from a financial perspective
- Conducting internal audits & reviews as required
- Research, analyse and interpret financial data
- Provide support to management with reporting, analytical and decision-support assistance as required. Partner with the lead team in meeting financial objectives and assist them to evaluate and integrate the information they receive.
- Responsible for the management of the General Ledger (GL), ensuring that key GL accounts allocated are reconciled and accurately reflect the performance and position of the business.
- Assist with the preparation and submission of statutory returns, including annual financial accounts and taxation lodgements. Liaise with external advisers as required (i.e. auditors and tax advisers).
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and undertake periodic re-forecasts. Assist with the provision of information to support management with operational and strategic planning.
- Oversee the daily management of the finance team (AP and AR functions), reporting in to the CFO, including training and mentoring new and existing staff
- Be an active team member providing commercial, accounting and financial support across the business
For more information, please click here.