Our business is growing and we are looking to recruit a motivated and dedicated person to join the Marketing team.
- Based In Lithgow
- Full time position
- Great career in Construction/ Architectural industry
We are looking for an experienced Event Coordinator to join our Marketing department.
This position involves a variety of tasks and the ideal candidate will bring related experience, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic in order to provide solutions that achieve business results.
If you’re a creative, goal-oriented professional, we would like you to be part of our team.
- Scheduling of meetings, presentations and CPD events for Industry Engagement
- Travel Planning including ground transport, flights, accommodation, event ticketing and other relevant logistics for meetings, presentations and events
- Event management logistics including research, pricing, scheduling and recommendations
- Appointment follow up and data entry of contacts, notes and reports
- Coordination of management reporting
- Preparation of presentations
- Collation and distribution of marketing collateral
- Proven work experience as an Event Coordinator/Event Manager/Marketing Executive/Marketing Assistant
- Minimum 2 years marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Qualifications in Marketing/Communications/Events preferred
How to apply
To apply, please submit your written application addressing the above criteria, along with an up-to-date copy of your resume, via our seek.com listing here. Contactable references are essential.
Application close: Sunday 15th September 2019
For more information on the role, please contact Marika Kelly – HR Manager – on (02) 6352 2355 or [email protected]
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.