Head of Operations
Our business is growing and we are looking to recruit a motivated and dedicated Head of Operations with a strong focus on supply chain operations – in particular importing, warehousing and distribution.
- Based In Lithgow, NSW
- Full time permanent position
- Great career in operations/supply chain management within the building material industry
Reporting to the CEO, this role will be responsible for:
- Guiding the Warehouse Manager to oversee the warehouse and logistics team & operations – identifying operating inefficiencies and developing a correction plan
- Management of inventory – including product consistency and quality control.
- Overseeing the Logistics Supervisor & Procurement Officer
- Assist with supplier assessments and management – understanding cost drivers, trends and identifying ways to create a competitive advantage
- Co-Ordination of all supply chain functions across various business units
- Implementation of a continuous improvement culture throughout the department
- Reporting on key metrics to allow for optimum customer satisfaction and business growth
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven leadership experience in a importing (from overseas manufacturers) & warehouse environment
- Experience in/understanding of logistics management
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Experience in supply chain operations (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a changing environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- A commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
How to apply
To apply, please submit your written application addressing the above criteria, along with an up-to-date copy of your resume via LinkedIn here. Contactable references are essential.
Application close: Sunday 9th June 2019
For more information on the role, please contact Marika Kelly – HR Manager – on (02) 6352 2355 or [email protected]
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.