Working closely with Project Expeditors and Field Sales, Inside Sales representatives are responsible for all sales activities, from receiving qualified leads with assigned builders, to closing of the sale with a receipt of an order from the installer.
Reporting directly to the Inside Sales Manager, Inside Sales representatives are responsible for the following:
- Confirming product specifications, timing, scope and colour requirements with builders for each project.
- Proactively contacting potential installers of projects to showcase Fairview’s products, help overcome any issues and seek installers order commitment.
- Monitoring and acting on stock availability relevant to projects by coordinating with procurement and providing advice to installers.
- Coordinating with Fairview Field Sales to make face-to-face presentations to installers and/or builders.
- Submitting, following up and adjusting (when necessary) project specific quotes to installers.
- Negotiating and closing the sale with successful installers.
Inside Sales representatives have experience in the construction industry, demonstrate excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.