Our business is growing and we are looking to recruit a motivated and dedicated person to join our fantastic Production team.
- Based In Lithgow. Delivering to Sydney Metro areas, Canberra and Newcastle
- Casual Position – to be reviewed after 3 months.
- Great career in Construction/ Architectural industry
The position offers varied and interesting work and will answer to the Operations Manager. The applicant must be self-motivated, have a high level of communication skills and possess a high level of WH&S and road safety awareness. Customer focus is paramount in this position.
- Transporting of panels with an MR truck
- Loading and securing loads
- Will be required to perform factory hand duties if needed
- Working as part of a team
- Fast paced environment
- Repetitive duties
With almost 30 years’ experience in the industry, Fairview specialises in the design, manufacture and distribution of a suite of quality façade solutions throughout Australia, North America and the United Kingdom.
With a strong focus on innovation and product development, we take pride in our ability to work closely with our clients to deliver the best possible project outcomes. With one of the largest stock holds in Australia, Fairview is rapidly growing and is one of the biggest suppliers of pre-finished facades on the eastern seaboard.
To be successful you will need to be someone described as:
- Valid MR licence – with clean record
- Valid Forklift licence
- Experience within a busy factory environment
- MUST be happy to complete general duties as well
- MUST have a good attitude and be a team player
- Be reliable and dependable as you will be responsible for your load
- Be physically fit as the role is quite demanding
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical
- Immediate Start
How to apply
To apply, please submit your written application addressing the above criteria, along with an up-to-date copy of your resume. Minimum 2 Contactable references are essential.
Application close: Sunday 4th November 2018
For more information on the role, please contact Steve Dowler – Operations Manager – on (02) 6352 2355
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.