We are looking for an energetic sales professional to build new business, and to manage key client relationships within our Sydney team.
The Sales Professional will be responsible for:
- Managing the sales process with new and existing clients
- Facilitate relationships with key decision makers
- Developing and implementing strategies to grow sales
- Building strong client relationships
- Gaining customer feedback to inform product development and sales processes
- Regularly updating the CRM database
You will need to be positive, self-motivated and well organised.
Skills and Attributes
The role holder is required to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Strong sales negotiation and account management skills
- Proven track record in delivering sales growth
- Excellent accountability and self-management
- High-level competency with computers including with presentation, spreadsheet and database software
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a technical sales role in the building products industry
Please Note applicants must be either an Australian Citizen or permanent resident.
For more information on the role, please contact Joel Gillies – Sales Manager – Sydney on (02) 6352 2355
Applications close: Saturday 17th December
Only candidates with the right skills and experience should apply and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.