Introducing Fairview’s New Innovation Team
Fairview is pleased to announce the creation of a new Innovation Team under the leadership of Greg Stewart. The new team will drive and maintain Fairview’s strong position as an educator and thought leader, bringing to market façade systems that define and improve the safety, performance and appearance of architectural buildings within the Australian construction industry.
The Innovation Team is responsible for examining issues relating to compliance and regulatory change as well as the management, testing and development of new products. This will ensure Fairview’s product portfolio remains at the forefront of the market. The Company has a strong reputation for delivering safe and aesthetically pleasing façade solutions to the industry, including the revolutionary deemed-to-satisfy, non-combustible aluminium panel, Vitracore G2 and the fully non-combustible 3mm solid aluminium solution, Vitradual.
The Fairview Innovation Team includes the following industry experts:
- Greg Stewart, Innovation Manager – Greg is a long-standing member of the Fairview team. He was instrumental in the development of Fairview’s deemed-to satisfy aluminium cladding product that has been a market leader since its launch in 2015 and also played a major role in the acquisition of the 100% non-combustible intelligent cladding system, Stryum, for the Company last year;
- Sandy McPherson, Technical Business Development – Sandy was recruited earlier this year from CSR Hebel where he was National Product Manager;
- Ashley How, Technical Manager- Ashley is Fairview’s well-known and highly experienced technical manager. He is an integral part of the team and responsible for addressing non-standard applications and providing customized solutions to our customers with knowledge gained through ongoing product research and development.
- Bradley Halliday, National Training Manager – Brad previously held the role of Business Development Manager in Victoria. He is now responsible for delivering the SafeClad training programs as well as other relevant training to Fairview customers;
- Roy Gillies, National Product Manager – as Fairview’s former Queensland Business Development Manager, Roy excels at understanding client needs and consistently leads the company’s successful delivery of innovative façade systems.
The Innovation Team can be contacted via our contact page or by contacting 1800 007 175.