Sales Professional – Specialist Building Products
We are looking for an energetic sales professional to build new business, and to manage key client relationships within our Sydney team.
The Sales Professional will be responsible for:
- Managing the sales process with new and existing clients
- Facilitate relationships with key decision makers
- Developing and implementing strategies to grow sales
- Building strong client relationships
- Gaining customer feedback to inform product development and sales processes
- Regularly updating the CRM database
You will need to be positive, self-motivated and well organised.
Skills and Attributes
The role holder is required to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Strong sales negotiation and account management skills
- Proven track record in delivering sales growth
- Excellent accountability and self-management
- High-level competency with computers including with presentation, spreadsheet and database software
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a technical sales role in the building products industry
Please Note applicants must be either an Australian Citizen or permanent resident.
For more information on the role, please contact Joel Gillies – Sales Manager – Sydney on (02) 6352 2355
Applications close: Saturday 17th December
Only candidates with the right skills and experience should apply and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.