A PREFINISHED 8MM HIGH DENSITY FIBRE CEMENT FAÇADE PANEL OFFERING AN INSPIRING RANGE OF FINISHES BRINGING OUT THE NATURAL BEAUTY OF FIBRE CEMENT
Equitone is a natural architectural cladding material that consists of cement, cellulose and mineral materials reinforced by an invisible matrix; allowing it to showcase its authentic personality. Available in large sheets (up to 3.1m x 1.25m), the panels while thin, have outstanding physical properties. Equitone is completely non-combustible, and has a life expectancy exceeding 50 years, even in demanding exterior applications.
Equitone offers a broad range of applications that meet architect’s needs for almost any construction situation, additional advantages include:
- Colour impregnated throughout the panel
- Environmentally friendly
- Graffiti, scratch and impact resistant
- Uses a proven rain-screen system that allows building to ‘breathe’ naturally along with providing excellent insulation
- Can be perforated and embossed
- Allows the achievement of flawless, intricate details
The Equitone range includes:
- Natura – Unique semi-transparent coating. Read more
- Tectiva – Through coloured fibre cement board. Read more
- Lines – A unique 3D shaped, through-coloured façade material. Read more
Printer accuracy is subject to the calibration of your monitor and printer limitations. For exact colours, please request an actual sample.