A RANGE OF SMOOTH, INSULATED SANDWICH PANELS
Trimo is an insulated sandwich panel comprising of a fireproof mineral rockwool core sandwiched between two prefinished steel skins to form a high-strength wall or ceiling panel system.
Fireproof, invisible fix, smooth or profiled; Trimo has a solution that brings individuality to creation and form. Either vertical or horizontal systems are available with additional elements such as corners, flashings and final profiles available to complete the construction. Add the wide range of decorative elements and each construction can be truly unique.
Trimo provides a variety of advantages to both architects and installers:
- Excellent thermal insulation (minimal energy transfer to and from the environment for stable building temperatures throughout summer and winter),
- Excellent sound insulation (ISO EN 140-3),
- Excellent fire resistance characteristics (Core dependent),
- Excellent air-tightness (EN 1026, EN 12114),
- Excellent water-tightness (EN 1027, EN 12865).
- Non combustible to AS1530.1
- All-in-one system; including structural strength, exterior cladding and interior lining
- Prefinished, ensuring no onsite painting is required
- Range of profiles available (smooth, ribbed, v-profile etc)
- Unique ‘ArtMe’ finish available; allowing individual designs to be set within the steel face skin
Printer accuracy is subject to the calibration of your monitor and printer limitations. For exact colours, please request an actual sample.