Our business is growing and we are looking to recruit a motivated and dedicated person to join our close working Operations Team.
- Based In Lithgow.
- Full Time Position.
- Great career in Construction/ Architectural industry
To supervise the efficient fulfillment of orders including the movement of product within & outside warehouse environment.To oversee the movement and storage of product, the unloading and loading of trucks and monitor key performance indicators such as movements, damage and on time dispatch.
- Controlling and maintaining inventory and movement databases
- Involvement with all despatch functions and procedures
- Following inventory control procedures to ensure maximum cost efficiency
- Basic administrative duties
- Liaising with clients
- Controlling on the Picking and Packing process
- Conduct Stocktake
To be successful you will need to be someone described as:
- Previous Forklift operation & licence is essential
- Strong communication and coordinating skills with the ability to liaise with clients, freighting companies, warehousing staff and management
- Administration experience
- Exceptional organisation skills and ability to multi task
- Experience in transport and warehousing is desirable
How to apply
To apply, please submit your written application addressing the above criteria, along with an up-to-date copy of your resume. Contactable references are essential.
Application close: Sunday 4th November 2018
For more information on the role, please contact Steve Dowler – Operations Manager – on (02) 6352 2355