CPD Presentation – Cladding Rectification Done Right
Fairview is proud to deliver CPD Presentations as part of the AIA Refuel CPD Provider Program.
Every CPD Presentation is delivered in accordance with the respective state/territory Architecture Board requirements and are delivered by an AIA Refuel approved presenter.Presentations are 60 minutes in length and all attendees are provided with a certificate upon completion; confirming they have attended the session along with the number of CPD points awarded.
Cladding rectification is a complex process. Learn how to identify buildings in need of rectification, how each state is managing this process, and products that are safe to use as replacements.
The session delivers the following learning outcomes:
- Recognise which buildings types have been targeted for cladding assessment by the government
- Describe the steps that each state is taking to address buildings that have Combustible Cladding
- Identify who to approach to get the buildings assessed
- Explain the role that each key stakeholder has in the Cladding Rectification process
- Correctly Identify the compliant products that can be used for Cladding Rectification
This presentation is equivalent to 1 hours/points of formal CPD and will deliver outcomes related to the following Competency/s from the National Standard of Competency for Architects:
PROJECT INITIATION AND CONCEPTUAL DESIGN
PC 28 Be able to draw on knowledge from building sciences and technology, environmental sciences and behavioural and social sciences as part of preliminary design research and when developing the conceptual design to optimise the performance of the project.
DETAILED DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTATION
PC 39 Be able to integrate the material selection, structural and construction systems established in the conceptual design into the detailed design and documentation.
PC41 Be able to coordinate and integrate input from specialists and consultants into the detailed design and documentation.