A modern deemed non-combustible aluminium cladding system, tested to AS1530.1 and AS1530.3
Stryüm is a modern deemed non-combustible interlocking board certified to AS1530.1 and AS1530.3, a versatile exterior cladding option. Intelligent in design, the interlocking lightweight aluminium solid boards enhance design flexibility. Stryüm is 100% Australian owned and manufactured, solid aluminium façade panel. The ventilated rainscreen façade is available in three distinct profiles: Shadow, Seam and Step; Allowing for simple concealed fixing and express installation perfect for A, B and C developments where deemed non-combustible materials are required. Available in an unlimited range of colours, textures and contemporary finish options as well as the availability of both standard and custom sizes. The Stryum range provides clients limitless aesthetic options for use in applications of any scale or in any environment. Stryüm is the ideal premium cladding solution for construction and architectural design professionals.
Key Benefits include:
- Australian Made
- Deemed Non-Combustible AS1530.1 and AS1530.3
- Interlocking Installation
- Step was the first design in the Stryüm range. Fundamental to Step’s design is its stepped façade aesthetic. Step panels cascade over one another across a surface adding a sharp and dynamic edge. Available in standard and custom sizes and an unlimited range of anodised and powder-coated finishes.
- Shadow’s brilliance lies in its simplicity. Across the installation process, to the finish options, Shadow makes simple special. For use in facades of any scale or in any environment. Shadow can be applied horizontally or vertically.
- Seam is a bold and unrestrained standing seam that sits proudly above the façade. The Seam profile provides functionality while adding a modern and vibrant aesthetic.