THE LEADING DEEMED TO SATISFY NON-COMBUSTIBLE BONDED ALUMINIUM PANEL. TESTED TO AS1530.1 IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE BCA
Vitracore G2 is the ideal façade product for all types of construction, from residential developments to large scale government infrastructure projects. Vitracore G2 panels can be installed like traditional Aluminium Composite Panels (ACP), yet are the safe option as they do not contain the combustible polyethylene elements of ACPs.
The lightweight nature of the panels, aid in installation procedure and efficacy, reducing overall construction cost. Providing an almost limitless range of colours and finishes, including the option of customisable graphic panels, Vitracore G2 is the decisive solution to high demand and industry requirements.
- Deemed Non-Combustible by the current and 2019 BCA under clause C1.9(e)vii
- Tested to AS1530.1 & AS1530.3
- Tested to BS8414 and BR135
- Weatherproofed to BCA Clause FP1.4
- CodeMark Certified to Building Code of Australia (BCA) 2019 Standards
- Highly effective for infrastructure projects eg, hospitals and schools
- Cost effective, large stock holdings and short lead times
- Visually the same as traditional ACP
- Core technology allows for a consistent and precise product
- Available in a wide range of finishes including: solid and metallic, special effects colours, imitation stone, timber, corten and copper.
- Concealed fixing