Fairview is proud to deliver CPD Presentations as part of the AIA Refuel CPD Provider Program.
Every CPD Presentation is delivered in accordance with the respective state/territory Architecture Board requirements and are delivered by an AIA Refuel approved presenter.
Presentations are 60 minutes in length and all attendees are provided with a certificate upon completion; confirming they have attended the session along with the number of CPD points awarded.
This presentation will explore weatherproofing defects, building design and compliance with the BCA 2019.
The learning outcomes include:
• Recognise the impact of weatherproofing and the importance of compliance
• Recognise the NCC requirements for weatherproofing
• Explain the process of the AS4284 Testing
• Interpret and apply the AS4284 Test Results
• Explain how to design a compliant wall system for an actual project
This presentation is equivalent to 1 hours/points of formal CPD and will deliver outcomes related to the following Competency/s from the National Standard of Competency for Architects:
Design: Conceptual Design
3.4 Design response incorporates assessment of relevant legislation, codes, and industry standards
Design: Schematic Design
4.2 Evaluation of design options against values of physical, environmental, and cultural contexts.