DEEMED NON-COMBUSTIBLE INSULATED SANDWICH PANEL OFFERING A COMPLETE BUILDING ENVELOPE SOLUTION
Trimo is an insulated sandwich panel comprising of a non-combustible mineral rockwool core sandwiched between two prefinished steel skins; resulting in a high-strength wall or ceiling system.
Trimo is offered in both vertical and horizontal systems, with additional elements such as corners, flashings and final profiles available for a complete building envelope solution. A unique ‘ArtMe’ finish is available, allowing for individual designs to be set within the steel face skin for a truly unique outcome.
Distributed by Fairview, this complete wall and ceiling system is deemed non-combustible, allows for rapid onsite installation and offers unparalleled design flexibility.
Contact us today for more information and pricing or request a sample online now.
- Excellent thermal insulation (minimal energy transfer to and from the environment for stable building temperatures throughout summer and winter)
- Excellent fire resistance characteristics (thickness dependent)
- Excellent acoustic insulation (ISO EN 140-3)
- Excellent airtightness (EN 1026, EN 12114)
- Excellent watertightness (EN 1027, EN 12865)
- Non-combustible to AS1530.1 and C1.9e(vii), suitable for use where a deemed non-combustible panel is required for both internal and external applications
- All-in-one system; including structural strength, exterior cladding and interior lining
- Prefinished, ensuring no onsite painting is required
- Range of profiles available (smooth, ribbed, v-profile etc)
- Unique ‘ArtMe’ finish available; allowing individual designs to be set within the steel face skin