What you need to know about ACM cladding
Fairview is proud to deliver CPD Presentations as part of the AIA Refuel CPD Provider Program.
Every CPD Presentation is delivered in accordance with the respective state/territory Architecture Board requirements and are delivered by an AIA Refuel approved presenter.
Presentations are 60 minutes in length and all attendees are provided with a certificate upon completion; confirming they have attended the session along with the number of CPD points awarded.
This presentation provides attendees with a comprehensive understanding of the 3 types of aluminium composite cladding widely used on exteriors, fascia and soffit projects.
The session delivers the following learning outcomes:
• Identifying the different types of ACMs and their benefits
• Determining the proper application of the different types of ACM
• Describe a typical wall build up
• Recognising the most popular fixing method for ACMs
• Understanding the different paths to compliance in accordance to the most current BCA and what they require
• Identify and understand the components of panel testing
This presentation is equivalent to 1 hours/points of formal CPD and will deliver outcomes related to the following Competency/s from the National Standard of Competency for Architects:
Design: Schematic Design
4.6 Investigation and integration of appropriate material selection for the project design.