Rainscreen Façades and Weatherproofing Compliance
Fairview is proud to deliver CPD Presentations as part of the AIA Refuel CPD Provider Program.
Every CPD Presentation is delivered in accordance with the respective state/territory Architecture Board requirements and are delivered by an AIA Refuel approved presenter.
Presentations are 60 minutes in length and all attendees are provided with a certificate upon completion; confirming they have attended the session along with the number of CPD points awarded.
This presentation will discuss the principles of Rainscreen Façades and Weatherproofing compliance with the BCA 2019.
The session delivers the following learning outcomes:
• Identify and understand the requirements for compliance of a rainscreen façade
• Understand the components of a wall build up for a rainscreen façade
• Analyse the requirements of the AS 4284 Building Façades Test
• Evaluate and understand the factors impacting on project cost
• Apply knowledge of the BCA requirements
This presentation is equivalent to 1 hours/points of formal CPD and will deliver outcomes related to the following Competency/s from the National Standard of Competency for Architects:
Design: Schematic Design
4.6 Investigation and integration of appropriate material selection for the project design.