Cladding Rectification Done Right
Fairview is proud to deliver CPD Presentations as part of the AIA Refuel CPD Provider Program.
Every CPD Presentation is delivered in accordance with the respective state/territory Architecture Board requirements and are delivered by an AIA Refuel approved presenter.
Presentations are 60 minutes in length and all attendees are provided with a certificate upon completion; confirming they have attended the session along with the number of CPD points awarded.
This presentation will outline the state processes for identifying building with combustible cladding, assessing the buildings and the process for rectification.
The session delivers the following learning outcomes:
- Recognise which building types have been targeted for cladding assessment by the government
- Understand the steps that each state is taking to address buildings that have Combustible Cladding
- Know who to approach to get the buildings assessed
- Understand the role that each key stakeholder has in the Cladding Rectification Process
- Correctly Identify the compliant products that can be used for Cladding Rectification
This presentation is equivalent to 1 hours/points of formal CPD and will deliver outcomes related to the following Competency/s from the National Standard of Competency for Architects:
2.1 Identification, analysis, and integration of information relevant to the siting of project
Design: Schematic Design
4.4 Inclusionofexpertiseofrelevantspecialistsandconsultantsindeveloping the project design
4.6 Investigation and integration of appropriate material selection for the project design.