COMPREHENSIVE CUSTOM GRAPHIC CLADDING SOLUTION, COMBINING ARCHITECTURE AND ART FOR TRULY UNIQUE OUTCOMES
VitraArt allows architects the ability to push conceptual boundaries through integrating custom designs across feature walls or entire façades.
The process involves providing Fairview with a design which is then applied to Vitracore G2, Vitradual, Vitrashield or Vitrabond FR panels. A UV resistant satin-clear fluoropolymer finish is then added along with a protective film which helps prevent damage to the decorative surface when panels are being machined and installed.
With low MOQ’s (30m2), VitraArt is available in a wide range of formats and options; allowing architects the flexibility to produce truly unique projects.
- Short lead times due to VitraArt’s specialised digital application process being completed in Australia; resulting in short turnaround times from receipt of the graphic until delivery of the finished panels
- Designed for external or internal use
- 10-year warranty
- Supplied with a protective film, helping to prevent damage to the decorative surface when machining and installing.
- UV resistant
- VitraArt can be supplied on Vitracore G2, Vitradual, Vitrashield and Vitrabond FR.
- Low minimum order quantities
- Unlimited design possibilities