HIGHLY VERSATILE, DURABLE LIGHTWEIGHT METAL COMPOSITE CLADDING PANEL
Vitrabond FR aluminium composite panel is comprised of a fire-resistant core sandwiched between two aluminium or other natural metal cover sheets; resulting in outstanding surface flatness and strength to weight ratio.
Vitrabond FR’s high workability means that it can be successfully folded, curved and shaped making it perfect for façades, fascia, soffits, awnings, standing seam cladding, balustrades and interior cladding applications.
The lightweight panels are easy and quick to install, using either a concealed tape-fix system or by fabricating into pre-made cassettes; fixing to a top hat sub-structure with hidden mechanical fittings.
Note the use of Vitrabond will require a performance solution when used on an external wall in type A or B construction.
Contact us today for more information and pricing or request a sample online now.
- Cost effective
- Low maintenance
- Robust durability and lightweight
- Unlimited colour range available
- Quick lead times
- Weatherproofed when installed when installed as per manual to BCA clause FP1.4
- Easy to install
- Highly recognised Kynar 500® PVDF surface finish
- Can be cut onsite and has the ability to be folded, curved and shaped