A DECORATIVE HIGH STRENGTH ARCHITECTURAL PANEL WITH AN INCREDIBLY TOUGH, ALMOST INDESTRUCTIBLE FINISH
Vitranamel consists of a vitreous enamel coating on a decarbonised steel panel, with a honeycomb or calcium silicate core.
Vitreous enamelled architectural panels are routinely specified for commercial, institutional and infrastructure projects around the world; perfect for high impact areas such as train stations, shopping malls and tunnels. Vitranamel provides unrivalled performance in the following areas:
- DURABILITY / Vitranamel vitreous enamel panels are extremely robust and durable. The vitreous enamel coating has excellent scratch, graffiti and impact resistance, making it the ideal product for areas of heavy traffic or extreme wear.
- COLOURFASTNESS / The vitreous enamel coating of Vitranamel has a far superior colour consistency over time when compared to typical cladding panels. The colour and gloss level of these panels are unaffected by sunlight, and are available in an almost unlimited colour range. The original colour of the vitreous enamel is expected to outlast a normal building life.
- NON-FLAMMABLE / Vitranamel is completely non-combustible, and can withstand temperatures of over 400°C. Architectural vitreous enamel coated panels are able to provide fire ratings of over 2 hours.
- LOW MAINTENANCE / Vitranamel is very low maintenance. The surface is extremely smooth and extremely low static, preventing dust adhesion and resulting in only minimal cleaning required periodically.
- VERSATILE / Vitranamel can be custom designed into a wide range of shapes and dimensions. This compiled with the vast colour range and options, including printed graphics, make Vitranamel almost unique in its range of options and applications.
Printer accuracy is subject to the calibration of your monitor and printer limitations. For exact colours, please request an actual sample.