PRE-FINISHED HIGH-DENSITY FIBRE CEMENT FAÇADE PANEL OFFERING AN INSPIRING RANGE OF FINISHES SHOWCASING ITS NATURAL, UNTREATED TEXTURE
Equitone is a through-coloured natural material, consisting of cement, cellulose and minerals reinforced by an invisible matrix; showcasing its authentic texture and colour.
Available in large sheets (up to 1.25m x 3.1m), the panels while thin, have outstanding physical properties. Equitone is deemed non-combustible, and has a life expectancy exceeding 50 years, even in demanding exterior applications.
Distributed by Fairview, Equitone offers unparalleled design flexibility and is suitable for a broad range of construction situations; creating a high level of class and distinction for every project.
The advantages of utilising Equitone include:
- Colour impregnated throughout the panel
- Environmentally friendly
- Graffiti, scratch and impact resistant
- Uses a proven rain-screen system that allows building to ‘breathe’ naturally along with providing excellent insulation
- Can be perforated and embossed
- Allows the achievement of flawless, intricate details
- Standard 10-year product warranty