Having written a couple of blogs recently about anodised aluminium and showcased some of the projects we have used it on such as The Strand and Carrara Gardens projects, we’ve been inundated with requests for more information on this product and how it not only helps architects and designers provide a unique aluminium finish but also its other benefits such as: corrosion resistant surface that will never chip, flake or peel.
To explain the process in more detail including these benefits and more, we are partnering with an industry expert next year to cover everything you need to know about the art of anodising and how it could benefit your next project design.
The guest speaker will cover the following topics:
1. What are the differences between coil and batch anodizing as well as explaining how the chemicals used in the anodizing process do not contain hazardous materials such as heavy metals, and how the process waste can be treated for reuse.
2. What the advantages and disadvantages are of using coil and batch anodized aluminium.
3. Comparing coil anodized aluminium with other metals and coatings used for architectural applications without the use of any halogens or volatile organic compounds like paint.
4. The use of coil anodized aluminium for both exterior and interior applications and how the ‘natural’ reflective properties can minimize heat absorption for cool roof and composite wall panel designs.
5. Why coil anodized aluminium and coil anodized aluminium processes do not have any detrimental impacts on our health and environment.
If you are interested in learning more about these workshops, please contact us.